Thursday, August 25, 2011

Vizio VX32L 323 LCD HDTV Review

Vizio VX32L 323 LCD HDTV Review

Hdmi

The Vizio 32 "LCD HDTV cost around $ 500 or so, depending on where you buy. I bought from Sam's Club with about $ 520. I bought a wall mount for it. This is my first HDTV LCD TV I have ever heard and I like it. It has two HDMI and VGA-out port to connect to your PC or what I do not like. I connected to the PC through the DVI connection and the quality is not as well as I thought it would be state, but still very good. If you are the perfectResolution for this TV set would look flawless, especially with HDMI. The maximum resolution for the Vizio 32 "1366 x 768. HDMI cables run about $ 100, which is why they were not yet connected via HDMI.

I currently have Dishnetwork (not HD) connected to the TV. If you are far away the TV looks excellent. If it is closer when you start to see more of the pixels, but this is obviously not caused by Dishnetwork HD and HDMI cable connected. My personalAnd 'opinion on this TV is that for the price, you can not hit $ 500 for a "32 Hi-Definition TV. The TV has the ability to remove the base so that the wall mount. There are about 10 screws or Month full well this TV on the wall. There was not much of a problem at all. It 's simple.

Here is some more information on what the inputs / outputs on your TV as well as size information:

InputsRF (F Connector for internal tuner): 1

HDMI with HDCP: 2

Analog StereoAudio for HDMI Inputs: 1

Component YPbPr more stereo: 2

Composite Video: 2

S-Video and Stereo Audio: 1

Computer RGB plus Stereo Audio: 1

Service Port: 1

Releases

Analog audio (RCA): 1

5.1 SPDIF Digital Optical Audio: 1

Headphones (stereo mini-jack): 0

DimensionsCarton: 35 "W x 28" H x 14.2 "D

Net: 31.4 "W x 23.3" x 10.4 "D

Without stand: 31.4 "W x 22.1" x3.9 "D

Certifications: CSA, CSA-US FCC Class B, IC, BETS-7

I would recommend the Vizio 32 "VX32L HDTV want to buy any HD LCD TV.

hero gopro hd rival 4 quart ice cream maker

No comments:

Post a Comment